[fpc-pascal] Re: Building 2.7.1 cross compiler

bsquared bwcode4u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:15:30 CET 2012

On 11/13/2012 05:16 AM, patspiper wrote:
> On 13/11/12 15:04, patspiper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Since a few weeks, I have been unable to build the 2.7.1 cross
>> compiler (from Linux 32 bit to Win32), while the 2.6.1 cross compiler
>> builds merrily. My OS is Ubuntu 11.04 32 bits.
>>
>> What could be wrong?
>>
>> Stephano
> I forgot to mention that this is probably closely related to:
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.general/29222

I have fpc version 2.7.1 with CodeTyphon on Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit.  The
Windows cross compiler built without a problem.

I installed CodeTyphon because I was having trouble cross compiling for
Android.  Unfortunately this is not functional with the current stable
version for Linux, but they report that they are working on it.

Brian