[fpc-pascal] Re: Automatically exporting C++ API using SWIG??

dev.dliw at gmail.com dev.dliw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:18:49 CET 2012

Hi,
> http://members.upc.nl/s.grewar/swig_2.0.8_to_swig_delphi.diff
Hm, this really doesnt look good.. :(

I did run "make maintainer-clean" before packing - and hoped this would remove
all this autogenerated stuff - apparently this wasn't the case [although the
size of the whole thing went down from ~16MB to ~4MB].

Maybe there is a even stricter "make ...-clean", does anybody know?

If I find time, I will do this again on trunk and make a proper patch, but I
cannot promise and it certainly won't be very soon; if so, I will report it
here, anyway.

Regards,
d.l.i.w