[fpc-pascal] Why opening a file for write fails in fpc 2.6?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Nov 2 12:25:45 CET 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
> On 2012-11-01 23:32, Giuliano Colla wrote:
>> That's the main reason I look with more interest to LCL than fpGUI.
>> Simply because LCL provides already implemented much more features I
>> need with respect to fpGUI, (at least up to the last time I evaluated
>> fpGUI).
>
> That's probably been a while back. If you evaluate it again, and you do
> find things missing, please let me know. That would be much appreciated.
> You can contact me via email or via the fpgui.* newsgroups.

I promise (crossed fingers) that I'll do it as soon as I have some time
available (not very soon, unfortunately). In principle I find fpGUI to
be built on a much more stable ground than the quicksands of always
changing widgetsets of Lazarus team.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Before activating the tongue, make sure that the brain is connected
(anonymous)