[fpc-pascal] TP 4 to FPC 2.6.0 conversion

Robert Zimmerer robert at new-habit.com
Wed May 23 18:59:40 CEST 2012

My conversion of TP 4 programs into FPC 2.6.0 to obtain hi res graphics on Win2000 OS is almost complete. My program starts in a VGA type window requesting a keyboard input and then opens into a full screen graph mode window, 1023 X 720 pixels, behind the small VGA window. I must click on the full screen window to bring it on top and gain keyboard control.

What FPC commands exist to instruct my converted program to put the full screen on top when it enters graphic mode?  I use the IDE which came with 2.6.0.  I adapted Mandel.pp graphics code.

Thanks for suggestions  RwZ