[fpc-pascal] Setting string to be UnicodeString by default

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Tue May 15 15:36:36 CEST 2012

*

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:
> Please hold that discussion on the fpc-other mailing list instead. This list
> is for getting help with using and programming in current FPC versions, and
> discussions like the above tend to explode and drown out any threads about
> concrete questions.

*

I'm sorry.
Well, I not was real question... just a though.
I think compatibility is very important and compatibility with other
compiler is, at minimal, curious for me -- and I'm a Delphi programmer
too.
But if you (and everybody) do not think the same, ok let's forget my
comment.  ;-)

Marcos Douglas
PS: OBones, I saw your comments, thanks.