[fpc-pascal] Adding USB library to FPC

Christo Crause christo.crause at gmail.com
Sun May 13 23:04:21 CEST 2012

I have seen several header translations of the various libusb variants
(0.1, 1.0 & win32) scattered on the web and forums.  I have also noticed
several dead links, a typo or two and some missing function declaration in
some of the available pascal translations.

Would it not make sense to include a FPC package with a header translation
for say the libusb 0.1 & win32 libraries?  I mention these two since they
seem to be compatible at an API level, hence would be ideal for
cross-platform support.