[fpc-pascal] FPC and (minimal) telnet

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sat May 12 22:55:48 CEST 2012

I'm using the ltelnet unit to good effect in a special-purpose terminal
emulator which doesn't merit e.g. Synapse, although since it's not part
of the the fcl I'm having to build it specially.

I find that if I try to use it to connect to the Hercules mainframe
emulator it fails since the terminal type subcommand is not supported.
If anybody else is using it (or if Ales is reading this) I'd be
interested in any suggestions as to how best to add this facility (i.e.
hardcoded internally, subcommands passed to a callback, etc.).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk