[fpc-pascal] Re: 2.6.0 for Solaris?

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Thu May 10 14:07:47 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 13:22, microcode at zoho.com wrote:
 .
> Sun makes awfully nice boxes and Solaris is a very nice development
> platform. I hope the guys will keep FPC going on Solaris. There are many
> Solaris 10 on Sun fans.
 .
 .

FPC support of individual platforms depends on availability of volunteers
interested and capable of supporting these platforms. FPC can target
really many platforms nowadays, but this increasing number cannot be
supported with constant number of developers. Someone from the Sun fans
has to step in, otherwise the support cannot be guaranteed in the long
term.

Tomas