[fpc-pascal] ObjectBinaryToText - how to write only selected property?

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Sat May 5 18:15:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

ObjectBinaryToText method can save object structure to string, but how
save only some propertys? I could use RTTI and TypeInfo, but
ObjectBinaryToText can parse property hierarchy
(Propery1.Subproperty1.Color etc). Or how I can save and read object
from string without object name?
Example: I am creating simple theme manager which save settings of
some control (e.g. TEdit) and must read it not paying attention to the
component name (Edit1, Edit2, Edit3 etc...) Must work like a template.

Regards