[fpc-pascal] Variable alignment in arm-embedded

alrieckert anton at riecktron.co.za
Tue Jun 26 09:38:34 CEST 2012

Koenraad Lelong wrote

> I'm making progress with my embedded application. Learning to use the
> processor is not easy compared to 8 bit processors.

These processors are powerful and cheaper than 8 bit micros :)

Koenraad Lelong wrote

> I found a bug in Anton's library though:
> in stm32f1xx_systick.pas
>    if NewState = DISABLED then
> is wrong and should be
>    if NewState <> DISABLED then

You are correct, I fixed it on my side as well

Koenraad Lelong wrote

> Maybe the comments of the c-sources of what the functions do and need as
> parameters should be included.

I'm busy adding the library files onto my wepage with version control (git).
Then we can add the comments to the source files and continue from there.

Koenraad Lelong wrote

> The LCD-unit seems not to specify for which LCD the software is written,
> and contains a unit which is not there (defPSPlcd -> PlayStationP LCD ?).

Yes, In my project I'm driving a 4.2" 24bit 480x272 Color LCD, same as you
will find in a PlayStation Portable.

Thank you for the feedback, does this mean you got the interrupt working
with my patches??

--
Anton