[fpc-pascal] Is TEventobject obsolete?

Victor Campillo victor.campillo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:52:43 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have a doubt about Basicevent and RTLevent, according to the
documentation Basicevent is obsolete and I should use RTLevent instead.
I use most of the time Rtlevent but now I need to know the result of
WaitFor (signaled, timeout, ect). Rtlevent don't provide this, instead
TEventobject in syncobjs does it. The problem is that TEventobject is
based on Basicevent, at least in fpc 2.6.1. This means that TEventobject
is obsolete also?

What should I do to have Events with return result in Wait calls?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english.

Regards.

--
Victor Campillo