[fpc-pascal] Re: fcl-passrc package question about source file and line number info

Seth Grover sethdgrover at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:44:49 CEST 2012

I think I found another problem with the latest revision of fcl-passrc
in svn trunk.

Given this source file as input to the test_parser program:

===================================
unit timelib;

interface

implementation

procedure SortIndexHashTable;
begin
  try

  except
    if (h <> nil) then begin

    end;
  end;
end;

end.
===================================

I get this output:
===================================
$ ./test_parser timelib.pas
Unit timelib;

Interface

Implementation

Procedure SortIndexHashTable;
begin
 try
  except
   if (h<>nil) then
     begin
     end;
;
  except
   if (h<>nil) then
     begin
     end;
;
 end;
end;

end.

I think it's going down through the except block twice... I don't know
if this is a problem with test_parser.pp itself, or with the package.

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover