[fpc-pascal] Small and not instalable web server for a local Pascal CGI application

luciano de souza luchyanus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:20:30 CEST 2012

	Hello all,
I am running some CGIs in localhost. When talking about web servers,
the name of Apache comes as natural. However, I would like to share
some zip files to show the results. For this purpose, Apache is not
the best   because I need something not instalable.
I tried a small server called Mongoose. I was enthusiastic with the
size: 140 kilobytes. Unfortunately, it used to fail when dealing with
some UTF-8 PathInfos.
Regarding I don't need many resources to run simple applications in
localhost, I would like indications about small, not instalable web
servers, ideal for my simple and sharable Pascal CGIs! Does someone
know something about this?
Regards,
Luciano