[fpc-pascal] libQT4Pas - Why it is needed?

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Jan 30 07:52:58 CET 2012

On Sunday 29 of January 2012 22:16:45 Krzysztof wrote:
> Just as I thought - it is object class thing. So if "FPC does not
> (fully) support directly calling external C++ libraries" there are
> plans to support it? This will be great

Maybe it is possible (or will be possible) to use C++ class, but I don't see
light at the end of tunnel for eg override virtual routine from such C++ class
which is possible by C interface or howto attach callback (event) from pascal
to C++. So if it isn't possible then what's the point with C++ support ?

zeljko