[fpc-pascal] How to get path to current theme icons on linux?

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Mon Jan 9 21:45:04 CET 2012

Hi,

I need to load icon associated by file extension. On windows I done
this by WinAPI function ExtractAssociatedIcon(). On linux is not so
easy, because we have GNOME, KDE, XFCE, LXDE etc, but I noticed that
icons are stored in this same place (like /home/[account]/.icons/ or
/usr/share/icons), so there is a chance to locate it, but how can I
get path to icons which user using currently? Exists any
GetEnvironmentVariable or something like this?

Regards