[fpc-pascal] Re: Some questions regarding jvmbackend port

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sun Jan 8 22:52:12 CET 2012

> Pass "-XP " (without the quotes, but with the space after the parameter)
to the compiler, then it will not prepend "jvm-java-" to the java
binary. You might also want to check your fpc.cfg as there it might add
the cpu-os-prefix unconditionally if it detects a crosscompilation
(check for #IFDEF CROSSCOMPILING or similar together with "-XP...").

Just as I thought, it must be something with -XP. I forgot to add #IFNDEF
CPUJVM around that option. Thanks.