[fpc-pascal] FPCUnit without Lazarus

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Jan 8 16:23:54 CET 2012

Hello,

After your previous mails about this, I have discussed this with Vincent Snijders,
the author of the console runner class. The console runner class of the LCL does
not really have any dependencies on the LCL, only on FCL.

So, it will be moved to the FCL, Vincent has agreed to this.
You must simply give me some time to actually do this move.

So please, patience, it will be done, and you will not need Lazarus.

Michael.