[fpc-pascal] Group arguments from overloaded functions in fpdoc

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:07:37 CET 2012

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl wrote:
> When you have overloaded functions, fpdoc will group them on one page.
> The arguments however are listed in two separate arguments sections. It
> would be nice to have the arguments merged in one section. I do not know
> how to display the arguments though (no idea what others do like pasdoc
> or doxygen).

As for pasdoc:

PasDoc currently doesn't group overloaded functions in any way for
display. They are just treated like two (or more) separate functions.
Yeah, this sucks, I agree. Everyone is welcome to submit feature
requests and, even better, patches of course :) I had a plan to
implement one day "grouping", so that a group of identifiers can be
nicely displayed together with a single description (this could be used
for overloaded functions, and also for explicitly marked groups by
@groupXxx tags, see
http://pasdoc.sipsolutions.net/MichalisKamburelis#Support_for_groups_of_items
). This is probably the most important missing pasdoc feature for me
personally, but still there's never time to implement it.

Michalis