[fpc-pascal] CrossFPC is finally released

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:33:33 CET 2012

On 31.12.2012 03:38, Simon Kissel wrote:
> and Bero uses the project for all kind
> of weird things (including Android games).

Before I forget it: does Bero use the targetandroid branch? If not could
he try to test it a bit? It's planned to merge it to trunk in the
future, but the more it is tested before that the more stable the result
will be then. He could even try the new possibility of running the
testsuite on an Android device. This way we could figure out potential
problems on different devices (as you could have access to a more wide
range of devices).

Regards,
Sven