[fpc-pascal] Basically on the right track?

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 18:10:41 CET 2012

>________________________________

Patrick, btw, do you know you can create GTK2 (and QT, Win32, etc) apps with FreePascal without bothering with low level GTK2 libraries?, please take a look at the Lazarus Project (http://lazarus.freepascal.org), it'll make your life much, much easier.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com