[fpc-pascal] Re: Documentation

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Dec 18 13:28:23 CET 2012

In our previous episode, Reinier Olislagers said:
> However, fpdoc documentation writing is a huge chore for me compared to
> writing in the wiki so I've decided it's more productive to get my
> documentation done on the wiki.

Wiki is not versioned, not context sensitive etc. It is a perfect place to
do some quick scribblings and howtos, but it is not a solution for final
documentation.

Yes, making documentation is tedious. No pain, no gain.

> I still have documentation for the zip unit lying around and I'm trying
> to get that in shape to submit it.
>
> Meanwhile I've updated the fpdoc code some with cosmetic changes/better
> warning messages:
> ... so if anybody is interested ;)

I'm planning doing some fpdoc testing in the holidays. (partially also
because I need to generate 2.6.2 CHMs)