[fpc-pascal] Documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 00:58:53 CET 2012

On 17/12/12 21:45, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> I thought that was fixed?

OK, my apologies for the false alarm. The XML generation seems fixed now.

There are other issues with the FPDoc Editor dialog though. Off the top
of my head:

 - It allows you to enter long descriptions for method arguments, when
   only short descriptions are allowed. I'm not sure what the fpdoc
   manual says about this.
 - Same as above, but for enums. I did confirm this with Michael, and
   the fpdoc manual actually mentions this.
 - No formatting buttons for things like Unordered List, Ordered Lists,
   List Items etc.
 - "Underline" and "Insert URL" has the same glyphs on the small
   buttons.
 - No place to specify the Package Name when creating a new XML file. It
   can take a while to figure out why that unit's documentation doesn't
   appear when you generate fpdoc output.

There was more, but this was just a quick list of what I could remember now.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/