[fpc-pascal] Allegro.pas 4.4.4 released

gmartinez at burdjia.com gmartinez at burdjia.com
Mon Dec 17 18:44:36 CET 2012

Hello fellow "Pascaloids",

I'm proud to announce that Allegro.pas 4.4.4 was released some days ago.
This new version has a lot of improvements:

* Added full support for 64bit systems.

* New API for data types, parameters and return values, less confusing that
  previous one.

* Demonstration game improved, so now it's really re-usable, easer to adapt it
  to your own projects.

* Two new add-ons including one to load OGG/Vorbis sound files (Credits to RPG
  Hacker for this [http://www.rpg-hacker.de/]).

* A lot of bugfixing and document improvements.

* A bunch of new examples and improvement of some of the old ones, so now it
  should be easer to understand how to do what you want to do.

You can read the more complete CHANGE log, and, of course, download the last
version and test it from SourceForge (http://allegro-pas.sourceforge.net/).
Also I've upgraded the on-line documentation to the latest version.

Next step is to upgrade the website, starting to the new SourceForge Project
Management software, as well as to upload the new design done by Paco.  Then I
can follow with Allegro.pas 5.

Guillermo "Ñuño" Martínez.