[fpc-pascal] TSQLDBLibraryLoader committed for SQLDB

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Wed Aug 22 13:50:15 CEST 2012

> Also, if I understand the mode of operation correctly, the
> TSQLDBLibraryLoader, when enabled, loads the library before
> the TxxxConnection tries to load it. But how can you be sure
> TSQLDBLibraryLoader is streamed before a TxxxConnection that
> has connected set to true

Just produced a testcase where TSQLDBLibraryLoader is too late. Create new
app, drop TPQConnection, fill in all needed, save project, drop a
TSQLDBLibraryLoader on the form, enter PostGreSQL in ConnectionType, set
enabled true and TPQConnection.Connected:=true. Run program:
"Exception=Error reading SQLDBLibraryLoader1.ConnectionType:
SQLDBLibraryLoader1 : This operation is not allowed while the datatabase is
loaded" Reason: TPQConnection was already streamed and connection made with
the default lib.

Ludo