[fpc-pascal] Re: Get all caller adresses of a given function/procedure before executing

Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior jagfj80 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:23:00 CEST 2012

I still dont understand why dont you hack passrc and grab all the
strings from the source ?

You can even replace them with identifiers and do all the resource
string mumbo jumbo automatically if you write a app to do this based
on passrc...

Actually, why theres no such tool included with freepascal already ?
(there is ?)