[fpc-pascal] Re: linux: should we hard-code versionedorunversioned shared libraries in our apps?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:57:27 CEST 2012

On 15 August 2012 17:42, Ludo Brands <ludo.brands at free.fr> wrote:
> You can't be connected the 2 at the
> same time but that is a run-time issue, not design time.

I'm not sure I'm following. Do you mean SqlDB can't connect to two
different database at the same time? I can't think that is true, so
could you explain this limitation you are talking about.

For example, in tiOPF I often connect to multiple databases -
migrating data from one database to another.

  - Graeme -