[fpc-pascal] Re: fpdoc executable both in bin and utils\fpdoc - but not fpdoc.css

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:08:08 CEST 2012

On 14.08.2012 11:29, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> Meanwhile I think the world has evolved to other practices :-)
> Tell that to the people who use fpc.cfg ;)

On Unix based systems it is standard that the fpc.cfg is either located
in /etc or is in your home directory as .fpc.cfg.

On Windows based systems the fpc.cfg is located in the bin directory,
because this was done for a long time already, but the compiler is also
capable to read the fpc.cfg from the directory given by the environment
variables USERPROFILE and ALLUSERSPROFILE.

(also PPC_CONFIG_PATH will always be checked for a config file)

Regards,
Sven