[fpc-pascal] Re: fpdoc executable both in bin and utils\fpdoc - but not fpdoc.css

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:57:28 CEST 2012

On 14-8-2012 13:50, michael.vancanneyt-0Is9KJ9Sb0A at public.gmane.org wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Aug 2012, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

>>> The scripts that generate have their own locations set to the fpdoc.css
>>>
>>> Since generating docs requires additional repositories (like fpcdoc),
>>> it is
>>> not a standard feature of installs anyway.
>> True for fpc source docs...
>>
>> So you're saying FPC users who don't have the source installed (e.g. on
>> Debian) should get the source, download fpdoc.css separately or create
>> their own if they want to generate HTML documentation of their own code.
>> Doesn't seem user friendly.
>
> There is no discussion that fpdoc.css should be distributed.
Yes, you told me. I'm asking because I'm not sure what Marco wanted (and
anybody else).

> The only question is: where should we put it ?
Apparently the bin directory is not satisfactory (though I don't see why)?

On my Laz install (installed by Win installer) I only have bin,msg,units
under the fpc directory.
Perhaps there are others in other versions...

What about the fpc root directory then?