[fpc-pascal] Re: fpdoc executable both in bin and utils\fpdoc - but not fpdoc.css

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Tue Aug 14 10:31:10 CEST 2012

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> On 14-8-2012 9:46, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:

>> No. You're responsible for putting this file wherever it needs to be put.
>>
> Fine, I understand that, but what is fpdoc then doing in the bin directory?

The binary ? Where would you put it if not in bin ?

> Is it used in some other program?
> This program presumably either:
> - uses its own copy or version of the css file
> - references the fpdoc.css in the utils\fpdoc directory (in which case:
> why not use the fpdoc executable there)
> - is not interested in the css file

The fpdoc system uses a fpdoc.css file for style.
We provide one which can be used, but you are under no obligation to use that file.
You can perfectly create one from scratch, or adapt the existing one.
Since we do not know what you want to do, we do not 'automagically'
copy it to the output.

Michael.