[fpc-pascal] Get all caller adresses of a given function/procedure before executing

Rainer Stratmann RainerStratmann at t-online.de
Sun Aug 12 14:45:33 CEST 2012

Am Sunday 12 August 2012 09:49:36 schrieb Jorge Aldo G. de F. Junior:
> Why do you need to "Get all caller addresses of a given function procedure"
> ?
If you read the thread you will now.
Because I need an easy handling multi language interface.

> This can be solved with static code analysis - as long as there is no
> procedural variables involved

How can it be done easily?
I think we discuss it already in the mentioned thread.

> - but its weird to have such a
> necessity...

For the above mentioned purpose it works perfect since some days.
I got all caller adresses and even more I got all text snippets (pchar to the
snippet!). If you know something about assembler language then it is not a
huge effort to get this information from the compiled code.

> Sounds like the project started with the wrong
> assumptions...

The project has already started 20 years ago...
So there can not be very much wrong if it is still working.