[fpc-pascal] Label

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Thu Aug 9 17:49:40 CEST 2012

Rainer Stratmann wrote on Thu, 09 Aug 2012:

> Am Thursday 09 August 2012 17:18:09 schrieb Jonas Maebe:
>> I would really recommend you (again) to use resourcestrings.
>
> You say that is not possible and that is not possible (or someone
> can say: you don't want to go deep in it).

You noticed yourself what is and what is not possible. And I am indeed
not interested in adding macro assembler features to FPC.

> Beyond that you recommend me your style of programming.

I recommend existing functionality for exactly the kind of feature you
want to implement, because it already exits, is documented, has been
tested and is being used by many people.

It's not "my style of programming". I've never used resourcestrings in
my life (because I've never worked on a multilingual program, not
because I've used something else instead).

Jonas