[fpc-pascal] Get all caller adresses of a procedure/function

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Aug 7 00:02:02 CEST 2012

On 06/08/2012 22:46, Rainer Stratmann wrote:
>> If the are: use the address of the first char in the snippet
> ?
> But then I do not have a list of all caller adresses of s() which I try to
> get.

I still do not understand what is so special about the caller address?
Furthermore, you said yourself, you do not need it. You can also live
withe a "number that the compiler generates at compilation time".

so if you had
p(next_compile_time_number, 'text');

then all p gets is 109, 'text'
if that 109 does help, why not the address of the 1st char?

---
I know there is still something about your idea that I havent got....
which makes this a bit hard.

Lets take a step back:

Why do you not just store all snippets in a stringlist, if p saw them?
(speed should not be a reason, that can be dealt with)

You can always extend the list to store additional info per field.