[fpc-pascal] Re: Can it map class type as key?

JC Chu jcchu at acm.org
Thu Apr 26 12:25:40 CEST 2012

I’m not quite getting what you’re trying to say…  Free Pascal and Delphi
do have distinct syntaxes for generic type definition and
specialization.  You may want to consult respective documentations to
clarify your understanding of the code.

  ◦ Delphi ―
     <http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/Overview_of_Generics>
  ◦ Free Pascal ―