[fpc-pascal] Re: CGI under Linux using FCL-Web

Christian Kranich office at kranich.com
Wed Apr 4 14:46:30 CEST 2012

Hello All,

1) Sorry, I posted no follow ups but fress posts (twice) before noticing. Will
not repeat this.

2) just tried testcgiapp --input=mycgi.cgi
This also returns silently w/o any other output.
The path to the htmls is also valid.

Where and how is the CGI input processed?

I see only a TFPWebmodule type object in my code
(and the DataModuleRequest method to handle the request..)
and  a RegisterHTTPModule() in the main of the program.

Is there anything that I need to initialize(which might be done
correctly under Windows but needs an extra step under Linux)?

Kind Regards,

   Christian