[fpc-pascal] Win64 and currency

Honza befelemepeseveze at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:51:50 CEST 2012

2012/3/30 Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl>:
> In our previous episode, Pierre Free Pascal said:
>>   if you usee -Aas and -al
>> you will see that
>> TEST
>> is just .quad -10
>> which is wrong of course...
>>   Using -10.0 fixes the bug for now if
>> you really need this correct fast.
>>
>>   It would be nice if you could submit a bug report.
>
> Note that #21091 is also about win64 and currency.

Hi Marco,

I'm very sorry for this OT message but as I saw you posting here it
reminded me of: I've mailed you off-list some time ago and it seems
the message probably didn't ever made it to your inbox (perhaps
falsely detected as spam or something). May I please ask you to
contact me?

Thank you and once again, I'm really sorry to bring noise into this thread.

Best regards,

Jan