[fpc-pascal] arm controller unit

Jeppe Græsdal Johansen jjohan07 at student.aau.dk
Mon Sep 26 16:18:49 CEST 2011

Den 26-09-2011 15:50, Mattias Gaertner skrev:
> Hi,
>
> On target 'arm' sometimes the compiler uses the controller unit.
> For the codetools I need to know the exact conditions.
>
> What flags indicate that the controller unit is used?
>
> Mattias
It's at the bottom of loaddefaultunits in pmodules:

         { CPU targets with microcontroller support can add a controller
specific unit }
{$if defined(ARM) or defined(AVR)}
         if (target_info.system in systems_embedded) and
(current_settings.controllertype<>ct_none) and

(embedded_controllers[current_settings.controllertype].controllerunitstr<>'')
then

AddUnit(embedded_controllers[current_settings.controllertype].controllerunitstr);
{$endif ARM}

Where systems_embedded would be any -Tembedded