[fpc-pascal] Premature end of headers using fcl-web and POST

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Mon Oct 31 18:06:38 CET 2011

On 10/31/2011 08:56, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Ok, I figured part of it out. I can get past the exception if I use 2.5.1
>
> And the action was necessary, which is really strange because it
> worked nicely without it when using GET
>
> But now my problem is that I cannot get my POST data. I tryed this so far:
>
> lData := ARequest.ContentFields.Text;
>
> but it is empty.

Are you sure your form data is passed properly with POST?
You should check the communication in your browser using FireBug or the
debug tool in your browser if you use something other than FF (Opera,
Chromium, Chrome has also built in debugger with pressing F12), and
check if the query string parameters (module, action) as well as your
POST fields (form data) are really passed the same way to the server
with both GET and POST.
The only difference should be the Request Method .
I have a feeling that your form data does not come at all from the
javascript caller for some reason.

AB