[fpc-pascal] text.inc(1955, 20) Error: identifier idents no member "CodePage"

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Wed Oct 26 14:58:30 CEST 2011

On 26 Oct 2011, at 14:44, Marcos Douglas wrote:

> Hm... thinking better you're right. You're the man, the real
> developer, so... is boring answer these mails, I know, but I really
> want to help the community! I'm not saying: "Solve my problem!!"  you
> know... I use the stable version. The trunk is for tests and try to
> help the community.

I'm not "the man, the real developer". And it's great that you use
trunk to test. But as I tried to show, it has been mentioned already
many times (including in several mails to you) that to compile trunk
itself, you *must* always use the latest official release. Any other
situation that causes errors is "normal" and the answer will always be
"use the latest release".

What is boring is not helping people that have problems, but answering
exactly the same question over and over again (although the fact that
the same question keeps being asked obviously means that just
answering is not sufficient to solve it).

Jonas