[fpc-pascal] Re: Delphi's anonymous functions in Free Pascal

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:27:21 CEST 2011

Hi Andrew,
first of all my /first/ name is Lukasz. Would you /like/ me to use your
surname to refer to yourself ?

Second you seem to be sending the same message twice in one post (once as
plain text the other as HTML) and quoted/printable encoding to make matters
even worse. Please teach your (gmail ?) to behave.

Third you're top-posting and this is is a no-no to many;
  We're not your corporate friends who are on top of things by definition,
  we have our lives and we read from the beginning to refresh on the matter.

Fourth, you're leaving too much of the quote below your answer, for what exactly?
  Save electrons, they are becoming scarce.

Fourth and I won't go into technicalities here but what is it exactly you
want to achieve by trying to make FPC bend over backwards ?

L.