[fpc-pascal] fpweb and reading the contents of a request

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:21:21 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Ehm. I think that the problem is elsewhere. Content is only accepted with
> the POST method.

Why? Is this a limitation from HTTP?

If I change to POST then I can no longer select my module, neither
"?module=MainPage" nor "/MainPage" worked. In fact then I get a very
strange error message:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

With this Apache log:

[Mon Oct 17 16:20:15 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: openpoker3.cgi, referer:
http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/openpoker3.cgi?module=MainPage

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho