[fpc-pascal] Re: Linking to C++ DLL compiled with MSVC

Michael Lutz Michi_cc at gmx.net
Mon Oct 10 20:28:20 CEST 2011

Am 10.10.2011 17:41 schrieb Sven Barth:
> Move the "external ..." part to the interface and remove the one in the
> implementation section. This works at least for me and is the usual way
> of importing functions in their own unit.

Thanks, that works. Summary of some more tests:
- 'external ...' in the interface section works
- 'external ...' in the implementation if the procedure is not declared in
the interface section works
- 'external ...' in the implementation and a declaration in the interface
section does NOT work

That probably should at least get a documentation line somewhere.

Thanks,
Michael