[fpc-pascal] Missini graph unit

Nikolay Nikolov nickysn at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 30 23:29:15 CEST 2011

On 05/30/2011 12:25 PM, Elio Fabri wrote:
> I tried ptcgraph by a mere change of names, and it works, more or less.
> However, the graph unit still appears in the doc, whereas I cant't
> find no doc for pctgraph.
> Some help?
It's a new unit (first included with fpc 2.4.4) and therefore not yet
mentioned in the fpc docs. It should work like a normal TP7-compatible
graph unit. There's also a 'ptccrt' unit, which works together with
ptcgraph and allows reading keyboard input. Internally, they both use
the PTCPas graphics library:

http://ptcpas.sourceforge.net/

But this shouldn't matter much from a user point of view (ptcpas
requires no extra dlls or .so files)

The standard linux 'graph' unit uses svgalib (which is outdated and
probably does not run on modern graphics hardware) and is only available
for i386.