[fpc-pascal] support for usinganactivex

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Mon May 30 18:04:30 CEST 2011

> With the round bracket        item := items.item(1);
> it crasches saying "Cannot find member"

Difficult to debug without having the dll. If item := items.item[1]; raises
a "wrong number of parameters then the items.item member is found. I don't
understand why items.item(1) raises a
"Cannot find member". COM methods are normally case insensitive.

> I am declaring only variants as you suggested....maybe for
> collections I have to declare explicitely some interfaces?

I didn't notice the id(DISPID_VALUE) in the Item declaration. This means
that item:=items(i) should work also. Don't know if fpc supports this.

Ludo