[fpc-pascal] Redirecting input to a child process

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:58:50 CEST 2011

Michael Van Canneyt:

> The  interface  of  the  pipes unit can be changed
> with a parameter with a default value, so existing
> code continues to work.

Yes,  but  all  the platform-specific pipe.inc files
and pipes.pp will have to be changed anyway  because
the  CreatePipeHandles  will have a different proto-
type. I wasn't sure if it  would  be  OK  to  add  a
parameter  to  the  definition  of  a cross-platform
function that would be used only on one one platform
and ignored on all the other ones.

I will write a patch then.

Anton