[fpc-pascal] Re: PDFlib TET - convert using h2pas

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Wed May 18 20:12:58 CEST 2011

Remember, what I did was just educated "arm twisting" the input file so that
h2pas could understand the input and do the bulk of the work. There is still
quite some work to do after on the pp file. Some can be done from looking at
the header file only, others need a better knowledge of the API.

Ludo