[fpc-pascal] Re: PDFlib TET - convert using h2pas

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Wed May 18 16:51:13 CEST 2011

In this case:
1) because h2pas doesn't use pascal macro's. A construct like
#if defined(WIN32) && !defined(PDFLIB_CALL)
#define PDFLIB_CALL     __cdecl
#endif
can not be translated using pascal constants or functions. Cdecl is a
calling convention modifier.
2) afaik pascal doesnt support widestring constants. Therefor h2pas doesn't
understand
#define IFILTER_WCHAR_LONG_VERSIONSTRING	L"4.0p7". In this case, the
string doesn't contain non-ascii characters and pascal will assign (convert)
correctly a ascii string to a widechar string. So you can just solve the
problem by
const IFILTER_WCHAR_LONG_VERSIONSTRING=IFILTER_LONG_VERSIONSTRING;

Ludo