[fpc-pascal] Redirecting input to a child process

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:58:15 CEST 2011

Marco van de Voort:

> Why  do  you execute over the shell?  You now pipe
> your information into the  shell  (since  that  is
> what you execute directly), not the program.

Thanks for the note, Marco. Unfortunately, replacing
that line with the direct path to  more.com  had  no
effect.

When  executing command-line programs via the shell,
isn't the shell's input redirected to the program's?
I  have  verified that the program's output is redi-
rected to the shell's.

Anton