[fpc-pascal] Odd delimited text file length limitations

Ko Hashiguchi ko.d.hashiguchi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:55:28 CEST 2011

Thanks to all of you good people!

Believe it or not, my old code was based on help obtained back in May of
1995(!) I had not needed programming help since. I have to think of myself
as an amateur scientist using Fortran, not to make applications to sell to
users, but just to get answers -- except that I'm coding in flavors of
Pascal.

I assure myself, late in the dead of night, that I'm not stupid, but as far
as programming skills are concerned, I am most certainly not learned. Thanks
again to you learned people :)

Ko Hashiguchi

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann at gmx.de