[fpc-pascal] Internal error 2006012201 while cross compiling

Julien Devillers julien.devillers at opti-time.com
Mon Jan 31 17:24:49 CET 2011

FPC 2.4.0. Note that simply compiling the compiler is never enough, you
have to perform a full build ("make all" in the top level fpc directory)

-> Yes, That's what I did .
->make OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64  clean all
->make OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64  install

>However, the internalerror you are getting is inside the external
assembler writer. Since you are compiling for Linux/x86-64, the compiler
should default to using the internal assembler. Are you using a variant
of the -a or -Aas command line options?

Yes I do -Aas.

In fact, I'm working on this project which was "forgotten", and there's
no documentation on which params is used and why...
Today I'm upgrading from 2.1.5 to 2.4.2 because some bugs no more exists
with this new version (built on linux for linux)

Appreciate your Help
Julien