[fpc-pascal] Re: Permuted index (KWIC) of function descriptions

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:56:55 CET 2011

Hello FPC-Pascal,

>> Isn't DocView's (INF help) searching or some CHM viewer (your mileage
>> may vary depending which viewer and platform you use) good enough for
>> searching the help?
mvwb> Not if I want to have it as a CGI on the server.

Do you plan to add Joda to CCR or anywhere ? I'm asking because I'm
also using Joda for a local project and I wish to extend it a bit and
doubling code in an incompatible way is not a very good thing ;)

My primary target is Windows, so I had changed some code here and
there to allow windows file names, end line chars and others.

--
Best regards,
 José